Thursday 4 December 2014

Jagga Jasoos #9

Hello Logic Lovers. I am getting responses from your side saying that the puzzles asked in this season are a bit tough. For that sake, I have decided to ask this puzzle, which is quite easy. Solve this one.
Jagga Jasoos is today in the pink city of India - Jaipur. A very wealthy man was murdered on the most peaceful day of the year - 2nd October, 2013. I personally can not believe how a person can murder someone on such a peaceful day. Anyway, back to the puzzle.
This man was murdered during afternoon and his wife had called the police at 3:23 PM. The news of this murder had been spread throughout the country by the mediums of Radio and Television. Public had started demanding to hang the killer on this day itself. Police department was under pressure from top level politicians and thus they decided to take Jagga Jasoos with them on the crime scene. And as always, Jagga Jasoos was able to catch the killer within minutes.
What happened when Police reached at the crime scene:
Jagga Jasoos asked police to find evidences near the dead body. (Actually he asked them to do this so that he can directly question to all the suspects.
On being asked about their whereabouts at the time of murder, the answers of each of them are:
Wife said,"I was sleeping in my bedroom for the last two hours."
Son said,"I went for movies with my girlfriend in Big Cinemas. I can show you the tickets for them, too."
Neighbour:"I went for the marriage of my brother-in-law in nearby party plot. I had returned from there just now."
Driver:"I went to withdraw cash.So I didn't know anything about this murder until I returned here."
Cook:"I went to wine shop near Railway Station  to buy wines that Sahib had ordered."
Gardner:"I was in the garden the whole time. I was busy finishing the everyday cutting of the plants parts. I didn't hear any shout or anything during that time."
Watchman:"I went to my friend's home for congratulating him on his new job at Sawai Jaysingh Palace."

After finishing talk with all the suspects, Jagga was ready to declare the name of the killer. You are here to tell who the killer was. And what was the reason behind catching the killer?
All the best to you all. A Piece of Cake for you all Logic Lovers.

All the Jagga Jasoos puzzles' links are provided here. Click me.

1 comment:

  1. Cook was murderer, dry day and wine shope closed on 2nd October

    ReplyDelete

The age of the three

There once was a choirmaster. One day three people came in and asked to join the choir. The choirmaster, who believes that there should b...